Dr. Hastings is passionate about affordable, research-based healthcare. He practices integrative medicine, which combines the best of traditional western medicine and well-researched alternative methods. He specializes in internal medicine, allergy treatment, prolotherapy, and osteopathic manipulation (similar to chiropractic treatments).
An entrepreneur at heart, Dr. Hastings pioneered one of the first Direct Primary Care (DPC) practices in the U.S. in 2008: Doctor’s Health Solution. He is now the founder of 7Health, a thriving DPC practice in Frisco, TX (in the same building as the Family Medicine Plus clinic).
Dr. Hastings was named by Star Local Media as Frisco’s favorite allergist, and Family Medicine Plus was voted as one of the city’s favorite family practice clinics.
Dr. Hastings’ greatest passion is spending time with his wife and family. He enjoys composing and playing his own classical piano music, traveling, and doing humanitarian work with his family.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, music minor, Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Residency and Internship with Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Yingrao “Grace” Craig has been working with Dr. Hastings since April 2019 and has been practicing in the DFW area since 2012. She has worked in neurosurgery, neurology, headache/pain management, family medicine and urgent care.
She excels in multiple specialties, including pain management. Her skills include trigger point injection for intractable pain/muscle spasm, nerve block injection for intractable headache, BOTOX injection for migraine, joint injection, trigger finger injection, plantar fascitis injection, shave biopsy, incision and drainage, cryotherapy and suturing.
Growing up in China, Grace witnessed and experienced the great healing power of natural supplements and herbs. She looks forward to integrating her Asian upbringing with Western medicine to provide the best care to her patients.
Grace speaks fluent English and Mandarin Chinese. She enjoys travel, cooking, reading and tennis.
- Bachelors of Science in Cell Biology, China
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS), Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Boston
- Certified physician’s assistant (PA-C), Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Boston
- Doctorate of Pharmacology (PhD), State University of New York at Buffalo